Installing Feather on Windows
Installation will only take a minute to complete.
The estimated storage requirement is ~60 MB.
- Download the latest Windows installer from featherwallet.org/download.
- After the download is complete, run
- Follow through the screens in the setup wizard.
- Click ‘Finish’ to start Feather Wallet.
Installing Feather (portable mode)
This section describes how to setup Feather in portable mode. For more information, see Portable mode.
- Download the latest Feather standalone executable from featherwallet.org/download.
- After the download is complete, move the executable to the desired location (for example: on a USB stick).
- Create a file named
.portable.txtin the same folder as the Feather executable.
- Start Feather by double clicking on the executable.