Help: airgapped signing issues
Main article: Offline transaction signing
The QR Code is too bright/dark and can’t be scanned
- If your webcam supports it, enable “Manual exposure” and adjust the slider so the QR code is clearly visible
- Resize the window to increase the size of the QR code
- Adjust the brightness of your monitor
- Enable dark mode (Settings -> Appearance -> Theme)
- Hold the webcam closer or farther away from the monitor
- Move to a brighter environment, turn on overhead lighting
- Click the settings icon next to the QR code and decrease the fragment length and decrease the speed (by increasing the ms / fragment)
- Try with a different webcam
The progress bar is stuck on 99%
Keep scanning until it hits 100%. It might take a few seconds if the scanner missed a fragment.
My webcam is detected but the screen is black
Please report this issue.
Windows 10 users: service pack 22H2 or higher is required.
My webcam is plugged in but Feather does not detect it
Click the ‘Refresh’ button. If it still doesn’t show up you may need to install missing drivers.
I’m getting “double spend” errors when submitting my transaction
Go to Wallet -> Advanced -> Rescan spent.