About Feather Wallet
Feather Wallet was created by dsc, tobtoht, and contributors.
The code is free and open-source, licensed under BSD-3.
The official repo lives at git.featherwallet.org/feather/feather.
Development is entirely funded through the Monero CCS and by donations.
- Feather wallet GUI development by dsc, tobtoht
- Continued Feather Wallet development (Q1 2021) by tobtoht
- Continued Feather Wallet development (3 months) by tobtoht
- Provide an easy-to-use, small and fast graphical wallet that runs well on any modern hardware.
- Be beginner friendly, but also cater to advanced Monero users by providing a feature set that is on par with the official CLI.
- Serve as a testing grounds for experimental features that may later be adopted in the reference wallets.
- Ship with sane defaults that suit most users, but allow it to be configured for high or uncommon threat models as well.